To sell liquor or beer & wine wholesale to retail stores, restaurants, clubs, and shops, you need both state and federal approvals. These can be quite sensitive, so it helps to have an experienced professional working with you to get your wholesale and winery licenses and approvals. At we have extensive experience working with wholesalers and wineries. We can help you navigate requirements as efficiently as possible to get your products to market.

Call an experienced Liquor License professional at 1-800-222-5777. Your initial consultation is FREE.


Wholesalers License

Which wholesale liquor licenses do you need? In order to get the correct licenses to wholesale alcohol, you need to understand where your business fits. A Wholesalers License allows you to sell to retail stores, restaurants and shops. In many States there are separate licenses for beer & wine and for liquor. In such States where different license types exist, you are able to hold both licenses. Be aware that more often than not there are special rules that apply to the size and location of product storage for liquor wholesalers. Wholesalers must ensure that their business office is located in a correctly zoned area. In order to use a Wholesaler’s Liquor License, applicants must have a Seller’s Permit from the State Board of Equalization and may be required to have a Federal Basic Permit with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). knows the coding pertaining to the licenses you need. Rest assured, we will help you get all of the correct licenses for your business.

Back to Top Consult an Expert NOW!


Winery Applications

Licenses needed for your winery depend on your operations. Our staff at can coordinate the needed submittals at both the state and federal levels to ensure the completion of both a timely approval and issuance of licensure. You’ll get your product to market faster using our exclusive services set up for this business model. We know wineries. Contact one of the professionals at Liquor License Specialists to help you create a roadmap to your success!

Back to Top Consult an Expert NOW!


TTB Approval

Do you need federal approval from the Tax and Trade Bureau? Approvals at the federal level from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) are sometimes required for non-retail liquor licenses, but these can also be applicable to retail sales of liquor as well. Considering how sensitive this can be, if you are not familiar with such requirements, we strongly urge you to speak to one of our licensing specialists today.

Back to Top Consult an Expert NOW!


ATF Approval (Federal)

Do you comply with federal ATF requirements? In most instances, when obtaining a full liquor license or a beer & wine license (either a Retail License or a Wholesale License), you’ll need to comply with certain requirements dictated by the federal government through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). It’s very important to ascertain your need for compliance as quickly as possible to assure the transfer of the liquor license or beer & wine license. has the experience you can rely on to be sure that your business complies with all federal regulations.

Back to Top Consult an Expert NOW!


Acquire a liquor license button